[ba-ohs-talk] Advanced File Systems

The latest installation of this series can be found at:
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-fs7/    (01)

"The purpose of this series is to give you a solid, practical introduction
to Linux's various new filesystems, including ReiserFS, XFS, JFS, GFS, ext3
and others. I want to equip you with the necessary practical knowledge you
need to actually start using these filesystems. My goal is to help you
avoid as many potential pitfalls as possible; this means that we're going
to take a careful look at filesystem stability, performance issues (both
good and bad), any negative application interactions that you should be
aware of, the best kernel/patch combinations, and more. Consider this
series an "insider's guide" to these next-generation filesystems. "    (02)

This discussion is appropriate to thinking in terms of projects like
Groves, NODAL, and so forth.    (03)