Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Greenstone as a HyperScope

Has anyone else installed this yet?    (01)

On first playing with it I pointed it at www.bootstrap.org to make a
collection as a test.  It failed partway through.    (02)

--
-- Grant Bowman                                   <grantbow@svpal.org>    (03)

* Eric Armstrong <eric.armstrong@sun.com> [011121 17:09]: