RE: [ba-ohs-talk] backlink database data

We will also be more likely to evolve conventions if they can be used to
automate processing to achieve useful results.
I have argued before that if the emails that the emails list sends out had
links to the message or, better, purple numbers, then I could link to
message contents rather than quoting. It means, currently, that the reader
has to use a browser along with the email reader, but that is true of all
other links as well.
If it turns out to be useful to categorize links with keywords or link
types, we will likely evolve such ideas if they are automatically turned
into something useful enough to warrant the effort expended.
Thanks,
Garold (Gary) L. Johnson    (01)