RE: [ba-ohs-talk] backlink database data

On Sun, 9 Dec 2001, Garold (Gary) L. Johnson wrote:    (01)

> Consider the Perl Module Text::Autoformat, by Damian Conway. Te attempts to
> handle many varieties of quoting including multiple levels of quoting. There
> should be some ideas in there.    (02)

Thanks for the pointer, Gary!  I checked the POD, and it definitely looks
promising.    (03)

Here's an example of a quoting mechanism I find problematic:    (04)

    http://www.bootstrap.org/lists/ba-unrev-talk/0111/msg00006.html    (05)

What's the right approach?  Should I just add another heuristic to deal
with this, and then continue to add heuristics every time I discover
another approach to quoting?  Or is there a more general approach?    (06)

-Eugene    (07)

--
+=== Eugene Eric Kim ===== eekim@eekim.com ===== http://www.eekim.com/ ===+
|       "Writer's block is a fancy term made up by whiners so they        |