Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Bootstrap zwiki?

On Sun, 9 Dec 2001, Grant Bowman wrote:    (01)

> What happend to the zwiki?  Does it need restarting again?    (02)

Bootstrap.org migrated to a new machine a couple of months ago.  The old
data is still there, but the ZWiki would have to be reconfigured.    (03)

I think it would be worthwhile to experiment with a Wiki again.  I did my
own experiment with TWiki awhile back, and gained some valuable
experience.  (One of these days, I'll get around to writing up my
experiences with Wikis.)    (04)

If you'd like to set up a Wiki for community experimentation, I think that
would be great.    (05)

-Eugene    (06)

--
+=== Eugene Eric Kim ===== eekim@eekim.com ===== http://www.eekim.com/ ===+
|       "Writer's block is a fancy term made up by whiners so they        |