Re: [ba-ohs-talk] DKR Progress, backlink database data

Hi Rod,     (01)

> Any progress to report on applying ideas you and Doug mapped
> out at SRI for a DKR that manages problems through
> learning and experience.      (02)

How about: manages problems using knowledge derived
from learning and experience. Still the simplist realistic model
I have found.     (03)

No real progress to report, except the
basic environment that I think can be used,
an interactive, animated 3D scene graph, is advancing
through X3D at web3d.org. This will help us when
we can locate specific and related .sig info, for instance,
using its four space hyperplane address.    (04)

Best Regards,
Joe    (05)