Re: [ba-ohs-talk] DKR Progress, backlink database data

* cdent@burningchrome.com <cdent@burningchrome.com> [011209 12:47]:
> [...]
> This list has a tendency to get a bit distracted by the details,
> delaying actual experimentation, don't you think? What Eugene is
> talking about here isn't particularly complicated, could gather some
> interesting data and could expose some patterns of understanding that
> lead somewhere interesting. Even if fails to create a product of some
> kind the process of experimenting with something semi-tangible has a
> much different impact than just thinking about it.

I agree with this.  Eugene's work on an initial backlink database is a
great step forward.  I feel alot of the ideas discussed here can be
implemented simply and directly like this.    (02)

--
-- Grant Bowman                                   <grantbow@svpal.org>    (03)