[ba-ohs-talk] A Plug for SmartDraw

I skipped version 5, but when version 6 came along, I had
to get it. Major reason:
  *Text Hyperlinks (export to HTML with links embedded)    (01)

Sound familiar?    (02)

Other cool features:
  * Multiple Undo (100 steps)
  * Hierarchical grouping (groups inside groups)
  * Format Painter (capturing style info from one object and apply to
others)
  * Page Margins
  * Huge library of lines and shapes, hierarchically organized
  * "connection points" (lines adjust and stay connected as you move
      objects around)    (03)

It's a $70 upgrade. Now $200 new, I think.    (04)