[ba-ohs-talk] Re: [PORT-L] peer-to-peer image sharing application (fwd)

This is an amazing post.  Particularly from a PORT and OHS perspective (I'm
crossposting this to Doug Engelbart's list), the page
http://www.rch.uky.edu/~mgk/lightbox/ has a great screenshot of an image
processing project, the project page for which is
http://sourceforge.net/projects/lightbox/    (01)

lightbox is Java, with a GPL (dang!) license.    (02)

Surf around in these pages and you land on
http://www.rch.uky.edu/~mgk/looksee/ which is "Resources for Image-based
Humanities Computing."  That, imho, says it all!    (03)

Cheers
Jack    (04)