Re: [ba-ohs-talk] TouchGraph used on Langreiter.com

At 04:32 PM 12/14/01 -0800, Jack Park wrote:
>Alex,
>I am hoping the next release will include the topic maps stuff you and
>Murray Altheim are working on.  Is your new code reflected in the cvs now?    (01)

Hi Jack,    (02)

Yes and no.  CVS includes the cleaned up code for TG that follows sun's
coding standards, and has some minor Topic Map enabling
functionality.  Nodes are now assigned ID's, and can have different
shapes.  Other then that, most of the changes that have been made are at
the layout level.  The topic map specific stuff is being kept separate on
Murray's end.    (03)

>There is a nifty Java wiki (BSD license) at
>http://www.pastiche.org/wiki/RewritingWiki  (as I type this, the site
>won't open).  It downloads as a .war file (just drop that into Tomcat and
>away you go).  Unzip the .war file and the source code is there.  It's
>about 65k download.  I think this would be pretty easy to 1) adapt to a
>database, and 2) add TG.    (04)

Yeah, the site is still down.  So just a war file?  How does the wiki get
around using a database (or am I missing something).  Thanks for the link,
I'll check it out when the site is back up.    (05)

--Alex    (06)