[ba-ohs-talk] SchoolForge

Well, you knew it was going to happen one day.  It is happening now.
http://www.schoolforge.net/
Site still under development.  Will open January 8, 2002 (it says here).    (01)

And, while you are waiting for schoolforge.net to open, visit:
http://www.opensourceschools.org/    (02)

Both of these sites are rich (already) with links to a variety of
education-related open source stuff.    (03)

I am posting this here as a reminder that I strongly believe that the most
important use cases for OHS technology center on learning activities aiming
toward world-class critical thinking skills.    (04)

Jack    (05)