RE: [ba-ohs-talk] Towards an OHS Manifesto

For those who are interested in personal knowledge management and want to
get their "hands" dirty, so to speak, visit http://www.r-objects.org/ which
is a web site of Johannes Ernst, this one for an *open revenue* version of
his commercial PKM Pepper.
With this plan, you get access to the source code for Pepper and you can
share in the revenue generated by adding features to it.    (01)

BTW: Pepper supports IBIS.    (02)

Jack    (03)