[ba-ohs-talk] Towards an OHS Manifesto

Pepper sounds like an effective Knowledge Management tool that everyone has been
seeking, and the open source model seems to satisfy the need to generate revenue
to pay the bills and enable folks to meaningfully contribute in the process of
system development.    (01)

In a separate letter today Todd Palmer explains R-Objects is broadening the
application which will demonstrate work product and cost savings.  In the
meantime Pepper provides a foundation for engineers to build and experiment on
creating the OHS/DKR that Doug Engelbart envisions.       (02)

Rod    (03)