[ba-ohs-talk] IBIS question requires experience, pilot testing

Al, Johannes,    (01)

Doing KM is 10 times easier than explaining it, because the work product of
"knowledge" is performed in the background of cognition on automatic pilot, and
so to pull it forward into an explanation for review by the conscious mind seems
very tedious. Yet, when people observe work product, there is often recognition
of added value, without suffering the burden of comprehending a long
explanation.    (02)

Is there some work product that demonstrates IBIS, Pepper and the Compendium
have been used to convent information into knowledge by connecting disparate
events into chronologies of cause and effect for decision support?    (03)

Rod    (04)