Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Art and Culture

O boy! Interesting. The kind of stuff that relates to the problem of how to
categorize lots of stand-alone items of info that are piling up in the
Fleabyte archive contents page, http://www.fleabyte.org/contents.html    (01)

Gee wiz, I could use some good advice too because what I now have is bad and
getting worse.. The items under "First Off" are there for integration into
more comprehensive stories, and those then into stories more comprehensive
still. In other words, the archive is meant to become a dynamic one in the
expectation that eventually different people may co-operate in doing that with
the aid of the OHS tool. Many items will become redundant ("dandruff of the
mind") simply because of the flow of time. Others in the process of digesting,
etc. All in all, the categorization is not to be static.    (02)

Maybe some answers have already been given throughout the Bootstrap
discussions. Any helpful comments?    (03)

Henry    (04)

Alex Shapiro wrote:    (05)