Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Art and Culture

One interesting site that comes from this page is
http://www.atlasti.de/atlasneu.html
"ATLAS.ti is a powerful workbench for the qualitative analysis of large
bodies of textual, graphical, audio and video data.
It offers a variety of tools for accomplishing the tasks associated with
any systematic approach to "soft" data, e.g., material which cannot be
analyzed by formal, statistical approaches in meaningful ways.
In the course of such a qualitative analysis ATLAS.ti helps you to uncover
the complex phenomens hidden in your data in an exploratory way. For coping
with the inherent complexity of the tasks and the data, ATLAS.ti offers a
powerful and intuitive environment that keeps you focused on the analyzed
materials.
The main strategic modes of operation can be termed "VISE": Visualization,
Integration, Serendipity and Exploration. "    (01)

Looks like a real product.  Sad thing is, there is nothing on the site
about how to buy it, other than to write to somebody.    (02)

Take a look at the screenshots.    (03)

Jack    (04)