Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Fwd: Linux at Sun: The Big Push

At 05:19 PM 2/19/2002 -0800, Eric wrote:
>The only thing I didn't like was the inability to set up tcsh as the
>default shell. Can you confirm or deny that?    (01)

I'm still far too novice with it. Barely understand my Linux box.  Can't
confirm or deny anything, save to remind you that it would be just great if
I could take all my wintel boxes and drop OS X in them.  Now, you could
have server farms, whatever.    (02)

Jack    (03)