[ba-ohs-talk] new backlink metadata; mhpurple v0.2 released

Eugene,    (01)

Great news and congratulations on progress with mpurple, reported in your three
(3) letters today (one shown below).  This might contribute to Lee Iverson's new
assignment where he is working on the OHS/DKR using his stunning development of
NODAL.  Does this milestone today make progress on Doug Engelbart's request in
his letter on 001025 asking about addressability and linking communications to
the Launch Plan and other stuff....    (02)

http://www.welchco.com/sd/08/00101/02/00/10/25/095632.HTM#L921502    (03)

..., which has held things up for awhile?  Does it help people feel comfortable
working on knowledge support, also a sticking point since 000120, again on
000503 and in the meeting at SRI on 010608....    (04)

http://www.welchco.com/sd/08/00101/02/01/06/05/150032.HTM#RU5O    (05)

...where you indicated this matter was pending at that time.    (06)

How does your announcement today relate to planning on 001126 for using IT and
greater diligence to perform KM?  Does mpurple make it faster and easier to do
some aspect of KM, which worried Grant Bowman at that time.....    (07)

http://www.welchco.com/sd/08/00101/02/00/11/26/214933.HTM#B15I    (08)

Can mpurple be incorporated into Nexist and NODAL in some manner to advance work
on the DKR for solving world problems, as planned on 000120?  Can you provide
and illustration or scenario on how mpurple would help solve a world problem?
For example health care is a pretty big problem.  Yesterday, or the day before,
a woman wrote a letter complaining about poor medical treatment.      (09)

On 001207 President Bill Clinton launched a national initiative to improve
health care in order to reduce the high cost of medical mistakes, so this is a
big problem.  Sounds like a good fit for Lee's plan to submit grant proposals on
the OHS/DKR and cite mpurple as proof of progress.      (010)

I am sure Doug is excited to see things moving ahead, especially in light of
recent banter about open source.  When will mpurple begin improving email, which
Doug asked about on 000405?  Is that a future release, or is there a way to use
mpurple for this now?  A couple examples would help.    (011)

Thanks.    (012)

Rod      (013)