Re: [ba-ohs-talk] New backlink metadata; mhpurple v0.2 released

I'm game. How do we start to assemble a common API for all the graph-based
editors? I was hoping that one of the graph editors would emerge as "the
best". Therefore such integration wouldn't have been necessary.    (01)

Let's say we build an import/export standard. How do we make a tree (XML)
represent a graph?
How do we prune a graph for exporting subsets, branches or aggregates?    (02)

What common baseline features are required in each graph editor for the API
to be useful: purple numbers, versioning, typed edges?    (03)

...Steve Danic
Lucid Fried Eggs
www.memes.net    (04)

PS. If I had to guess which graph editor was emerging as "the best", my
money's on Touchgraph. Let's hope Alex builds peer/peer or client/server
features into it so we can use it collaboratively. I still prefer typed
edges though.    (05)