Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Wiki experiences?

Eric > If I had an special email program that was only good for ba- mailing
> lists (for now), I wouldn't mind keeping that up as a process on my
> system, and checking it for email now and then.    (01)

this sounds like a giant step, but actually it may be the most logical.
If the objective is to work on a 'single' problem, or set or strongly
related problems, then it makes sense to have a special system
to work on it without distractions and capable of being configured for
standardized forms we want to use.
Best Regards,
Joe    (02)