RE: [ba-ohs-talk] Wiki experiences?

While email is ubiquitous, it is unfit for collaborative work.    (01)

The scarcest resource available is -attention-. Email and browsers sap
attention.    (02)

Groove.net, for example, provides for P-2-P Shared Spaces that harbor and
focus context and attention.    (03)

Eroom.com offers client/server type work environments for fast-cycle
projects.    (04)

There are others, including the grand-daddy, with 80M seats, Lotus Notes, to
wit, "...a special system to work on it without distractions and capable of
being configured for standardized forms we want to use."    (05)

Software that harbors and maximizes cognition and effort is growing fast,
and needs serious consideration.    (06)

Cheers,    (07)

-jtm
www.kmcluster.com    (08)