Re: [ba-ohs-talk] TouchGraph WikiBrowser

What do you mean "What do you think?"!?
TouchGraph never fails to amaze me!  WikiBrowser continues that
tradition.  MeatBallWiki (thanks for pointing *that* out as well) is
sufficiently complex that you can really watch TouchGraph in action; it
jiggles for quite a while when you center it on MeatballWiki with 25 links
showing, then finally settles. (Don't try that on an empty stomach!).    (01)

What ultimately makes sense here it an API built into the Wiki engine that
allows TouchGraph to access the database itself and fill out its graph
dynamically.    (02)

Thanks, Alex.
Jack    (03)