Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Fwd: Re: [PORT-L] Digital Imagination

KnownSpace is anything but dead.  It's very much alive, though you are
forced to use CVS for the time being.  That CVS has a branch that includes
my code, in which I rewrote the program to use MySQL.  My current version
of it also uses jxtaSpaces, a Linda-like open source version of JavaSpaces.
That version isn't running yet.    (01)

You can join the knownspace forum at e-groups (you must join in order to
view the archives).    (02)

Visit Gregory Rawlins' home page http://www.cs.indiana.edu/~rawlins/ for
more, and a link to KnownSpace Symphony -- the latest rendition of KnownSpace.    (03)

Jack    (04)