Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Concept: Typed Versioning

So now two mechanisms need development. One to represent the dynamic linking
and separate meta logic for determining the syntax/semantic update behavior.
Seems that the dynamic linking mechanism should be generic, while provisions
for user control to declare domain specific update behavior would drive the
generic linking.
Sandy    (01)