Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Tinderbox: tool for visual concept structuring

Cool, thanks for the links.  I've been looking for descriptive testimonials
about Tinderbox since I first heard about it on http://www.langreiter.com    (01)

The philosophy of the tool sounds great.  I especially like that it can be
used for quickly organizing a set of notes.  I think that MindMaps were
invented for the same purpose of quick note taking.
http://www.mindtools.com/mindmaps.html    (02)

Personally, am most interested by the multiple layouts that Tinderbox
allows.  Perhaps TouchGraph's layout could be a helpful way of browsing the
notes as well (what do you think, Mark, I use windows, so I haven't gotten
a chance to play with Tinderbox).    (03)

Thanks again,
--Alex    (04)