[ba-ohs-talk] Thinking about graph structures: Fwd: [topicmapmail] Re: Emancipating Instances from the Tyranny of Class

The referenced paper gives some interesting perspective to notions of
taxonomy and so forth.  While looking for a (canonical?) graph structure
that can persist objects that can then be mapped to any of a variety of
external structures (e.g. DAML, XTM, RDF, etc), I wonder if the
"emancipating" paper referenced here offers food for thought.    (01)

Cheers
Jack    (02)