Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Co-authoring [was: Learning Groove]

Much appreciated, Murray.    (01)

I have a few things on my plate this day, but I like to give this a try.    (02)

Basically, I have a contributor who supplied a lot of material over time. There is
a lot of duplication in it. The aim is to extract from this concise information
and turn it into an article. All this could be done by emailing back and forth,
but it would seem that a fair amount of the job is easier done by working together
in real-time; the parts where you decide what is in, what is out. So you want to
share a couple of windows (for original material, for clippings from it, maybe for
a listing, and have a conversation window; perhaps with a way of tabbing back and
forth between them so that you don't work within tiny windows). I have some
difficulty with top-down thinking for operations like this. I guess that as soon
as you use it you want to improve it, but I imagine that what I have described is
close.    (03)

I'll see if I can give a better answer.    (04)

Henry    (05)

Murray Altheim wrote:    (06)