Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Keyword Indexing to Improve Email and IT

  We could easily hack the majordomo/mhonarc combination
  so that it did know the URL ahead of time.    (01)

  The way to do this is:    (02)

         Adjust the alias for the list to mail to a program
	 which is a mail message processor, and it pushs
	 the message into mhonarc, gets the URL and then
	 filters the message. Then sends it on to the list.    (03)

  This is probably less interesting that moving to mailman. but
  would have less social impact.    (04)

Eugene Eric Kim <eekim@eekim.com> writes:    (05)