Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Keyword Indexing

I'm quite familiar with this problem. For commas, it is sufficient to simply
parse into words based on whitespace and em-dashes first, and then check for
punctuation only at the ends of words. The much trickier thing is periods...
--
Kevin Keck
keck@kecklabs.com    (01)

on 2002/04/30 12:13 PM, blincoln at blincoln@ssesco.com wrote:    (02)