[ba-ohs-talk] An email organizer and more on blogs

In interesting email on interwingularity sent to me earlier today gave this
url: http://guests.evectors.it/zoe/    (01)

Zoe appears to be an email client that combines a search engine and
more.  It's apparently free for personal use. Roam the site and you will
see that it has received great reviews.    (02)

Roaming the site, I traced over to this article at salon:
"Use the blog, Luke"
http://www.salon.com/tech/feature/2002/05/10/blogbrain/print.html    (03)

"The collective future of blogs lies not in dethroning the New York Times
-- but in becoming a force that can make sense of the Web's infinity of links."    (04)