Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Re: Rethinking Licensing

Eric,    (01)

> Well, Paul. Your kind words and gracious attitute
> have thawed out
> my decision not to post further thoughts on this
> topic.     (02)

I was harsh on you in my mail. I don't want to bring a
bad attitude into this mailling list. I have respect
for your opinions.     (03)

Every has to be a right to have an opinion on the GPL,
and I also had misunderstandings that about it.     (04)

So what it is worth, I am sorry for my tone in my mail
to you, I will be more cordial in my future posts.    (05)

mike    (06)

=====
James Michael DuPont    (07)