Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Re: Rethinking Licensing

Paul,
please let me ask this to all of you.
If the OHS will not be able to at first contribute
code.
You and Eric both have a profound command of the
english language.     (01)

My command is of C/C++/SQL and Perl.    (02)

Would you provide instead of software, as a group
a SPECIFICATION that can be implemented as a GPLed
program by someone like me? A modular design that
allows for a core of GPLed code that protects the
investment, and is easily modified.    (03)

<SNIP>
> Unfortunately, this "permission to use" liability
> indemnification issue
> especially as regards software patents has tied my
> own hands in terms of
> contributing OHS code under the GPL or any other
> free license, which
<SNIP>    (04)

This will not be a problem if you just present a
design that can be implemented.    (05)

Mike    (06)

=====
James Michael DuPont    (07)