Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Re: Rethinking Licensing

>- Since we've had the "I think it should be GPL"
>statement from
>  Doug, go ahead an put up an anonymous CVS server on
>  lab.bootstrap.org, or somewhere similar, assign a
>  CVS keeper (Eugene?), and starting diddling.
Amen.    (01)

I would suggest to request a project on the
savannah.gnu.org project server. You can track tasks,
bugs, ideas, cvs and all of that.     (02)

It would provide a good framework for intergration
into a OHS system.    (03)

You need to work out a xref system, but all the
articles are stored in a database, user account are
handled, and the future intergration of PHP groupware
will make a big difference.    (04)

What I am saying is that savannah might provide a
foundation for the OHS in terms of code, and that it
could provide a host for the project.    (05)

Mike    (06)

=====
James Michael DuPont    (07)