Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Hyperscope and Launch plan - Doug's own words

> 1.	Tying it to current technologies in some way - it
> is a
> functional spec - we would need to pick out
> promising components out
> that as initial starting points    (01)

I really like the touchgraph and would like to use it
personally as a basis for a next generation browser,
that and a callback handler for emacs and editing and
the ability to plug in new node generators and xrefs
systems.    (02)

Added in a huge postgres database with all the nodes
store in there.    (03)

What do you think?    (04)

mike    (05)

=====