RE: [ba-ohs-talk] Re: Rethinking Licensing

Mei-Lin --     (01)

"May I propose that we use the BA-OHS-Talk list in the manner
suggested by Chris Dent below, and that we move all other discussion to
unrev?"    (02)

Excellent suggestion. You have my vote to implement immediately.    (03)

Cheers,    (04)

John    (05)

John Maloney
www.kmcluster.com
Email: jtmalone@pacbell.net
Tel: 415.902.9676
eFax: 415.276.6074
IM:jheuristic    (06)

Create the Future! Join the KM Cluster --
http://www.kmcluster.com/register.htm     (07)