Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Re: Rethinking Licensing

John Maloney wrote:    (01)

> Mei-Lin --
>
> "May I propose that we use the BA-OHS-Talk list in the manner
> suggested by Chris Dent below, and that we move all other discussion to
> unrev?"
>
> Excellent suggestion. You have my vote to implement immediately.    (02)

So all discussions not directly pertinent to specification of the
OHS should no longer occur here? I guess that means I'll be among
those who will seem to disappear from view, as I am not on unrev
and am truly weary of yet one more divisionary mailing list in
what is really a small group of participants. The subject line was
good enough for me as a filter of interest here.    (03)

Until there are some major strides in how both idea and code
contributions to "OHS" are handled (both licensing-wise and in
terms of participatory process on specifications) I have little
else to formally add to this group. While I was happy to
contribute informally, I don't see dividing things up as a
positive move, so unless I'm mistaking this suggestion, I'll go
into lurk mode.    (04)

bye for now,    (05)

Murray    (06)

Murray Altheim                  <http://kmi.open.ac.uk/people/murray/>
Knowledge Media Institute
The Open University, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK7 6AA, UK    (07)

      In the evening
      The rice leaves in the garden
      Rustle in the autumn wind
      That blows through my reed hut.  -- Minamoto no Tsunenobu    (08)