Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Fwd: [xml-dev] ANN: Ool - Out-of-line Markup Tools

Holy Cats!!    (01)

This could be *exactly* what's needed to XML-ify legacy
documents. (Change control is still an issue, but I'm thinking
that all such documents get copied into a frozen archive,
and any modifications take place within the Nodal-like
version-controlled system.    (02)

Jack Park wrote:    (03)