From: owner-ba-ohs-talk@bootstrap.org
[mailto:owner-ba-ohs-talk@bootstrap.org] On Behalf Of Rod Welch
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2002 3:41 PM
To: announce@gkec.org
Cc: Clare, Mark; Snowden, Dave; Traille, Ed; Conklin, Jeff; OHS/DKR, SRI
Subject: [ba-ohs-talk] Economics of Management Enable Culture of
Knowledge    (07)

John,    (08)

Thanks for your letter on June 27, shown below, announcing a seminar
where Mark Clare will develop ROI calculations for KM.  This can be a
powerful enabling force that provides timely guidance to strengthen
wider economy, as further set out in my letter to you....    (09)

http://www.welchco.com/04/00070/61/02/07/0801.HTM#0001    (010)

Good luck with the conference.    (011)

Thanks.    (012)

Rod    (013)