[ba-ohs-talk] Economics of Management Enable Culture of Knowledge

John,    (01)

Thanks for the correction to Mark's address.  The copy sent to him
bounced back, so I called Mark and left a message.  He should get the
copy of the letter to you.....    (02)

http://www.welchco.com/04/00070/61/02/07/0801.HTM#0001    (03)

...with re-submission in your letter below, but just to be safe, am
providing another copy, per above.    (04)

Glad to hear there is strong interest in your important conference.    (05)

Rod    (06)