From: "Rod Welch" <rowelch@attglobal.net>
To: "Lincoln, Patrick" <Lincoln@csl.sri.com>
Cc: "OHS/DKR, SRI" <ba-ohs-talk@bootstrap.org>
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2002 7:09 PM
Subject: [ba-ohs-talk] Network bookkeeping system and OHS/DKR    (03)

Pat,    (04)

Per our discussion today, below is the letter to Tom Munnecke at SAIC
which relates time and cost savings from using the method Doug
requested for improving engineering management in his letter on 001025
concerning the OHS/DKR Launch Plan. This issue was reviewed recently
on 020723....    (05)

http://www.welchco.com/04/00067/61/02/07/2301.HTM#0001    (06)

...and so may be sufficiently fresh in everyone's mind to follow the
discussion on the advantage of linking the record, as you and I
discussed today.    (07)

Tom's interest in network bookkeeping seems, also, related to OHS/DKR
objectives for open source efforts, and so the letter says a copy was
submitted to Doug's group, but I goofed and did not send the copy on
020726, so am doing so now.    (08)

Thanks again for taking the time to meet.  I will get something back
to you in the next day or so.  In the meantime, happy traveling.    (09)

Rod    (010)