[ba-ohs-talk] Wall Street Falling

Malcolm,    (01)

Thanks for feedback in your letter last night about why Wall Street is
failing.    (02)

You correctly point out that SDS is a DOS program and that to improve
productivity people have to use eight steps (8) religiously.  Glad
that you have reviewed NWO to draw a correlation between the process
of linking sources in the Bible and in the practice of law, to bring
enlightenment, and linking enabled by SDS for concurrent discovery by
religiously adding intelligence to daily management that lifts the
capacity to think, remember and communicate by understanding cause and
effect.    (03)

Not sure, but you seem to follow the remedy SDS proposes that better
listening will help Wall Street, because listening in the business
world means understanding and follow up, as discussed on 890809....    (04)

http://www.welchco.com/sd/08/00101/02/89/08/09/214314.HTM#CJ9J      (05)

Listening has also been described as a form of "intelligence" used for
national security, because we listen in to discover secrets of our
enemies.  Another part of intelligence is analysis.  There has been a
lot of talk in the papers about how the CIA and the FBI had a lot of
information in advance of events on 010911, but did not have time to
perform analysis that connects the dots.  Provide an example or two of
how folks can connect the dots with LN, Ecco Pro, email and other
programs you mentioned.  If listening can be improved at less cost
using other methods that everybody likes, then that is the solution.
If not, then we have to do whatever it takes to get the job done.    (06)

Can you provide an example of an "ontology" that has "hidden agendas,
memes and philosophical propaganda that reflects the worry in your
letter?  There has been a lot of discussion about "ontology" the past
few years, but, so far, no one has raised this particular concern.
Here is what I mean.  On 020419 the team discussed ontologies....    (07)

http://www.welchco.com/sd/08/00101/02/02/04/19/075330.HTM    (08)

At that time, discussion turned to the scope organizing an effective
record to augment intelligence, and so an extract was provided to
illustrate the level of effort.  Notice line 291485 has a link to the
extract from SDS....    (09)

http://www.welchco.com/04/00067/00/EG/EAGGCFE/0101.HTM    (010)

...listing what I thought everyone was calling an "ontology," in this
case for the planning function on the OHS/DKR project.    (011)

Further below, is an example of an "ontology" for Phase I of Doug's
OHS Launch Plan....    (012)

http://www.welchco.com/04/00067/00/EG/EAGGCFE/0101.HTM#PQUW    (013)

...which he submitted on 001025.  Notice the effective date is 020419,
several months ago, so the thing has changed based on intervening
activity since that time under the rule shown in the record on
890523...    (014)

http://www.welchco.com/sd/08/00101/02/89/05/23/065052.HTM#P13O    (015)

Perhaps you can contrast this listing with examples you have seen that
have a hidden agenda, memes and convey propaganda.  Maybe I just don't
know how to use ontologies effectively.      (016)

Maybe that is why Wall Street is falling.  All along I have been
hammering away for people to save time and money based on reports that
ROI is 10:1 using the eight (8) steps for implementing SDS, which is
summarily described as Com Metrics, as reported by USACE....    (017)

http://www.welchco.com/04/00065/60/97/10/0702.HTM#0001    (018)

...but, now, come to find out that "ontology" may be something else
that doesn't save time and money, but rather conveys propaganda and
hidden agendas.  I agree that propaganda and hidden agendas (not sure
about memes - is this the "meta data" we have heard about lately that
people want to add to the record??) do not improve listening that
enables people to understand and follow up to get things done on time
and within budget.  But, other than with SDS, how would you do that?
How are you doing it now religiously enough to save Wall Street from
falling?    (019)

Rod      (020)