[ba-ohs-talk] KM and Dave Snowden's Vision of Story

Malcolm,    (01)

Thanks for the tip on Dave's up coming presentation.  By coincidence a
letter came in the other day on Dave's ideas for KM that touch on
issues that have been taken up by the OHS/DKR group (e.g., definition
of KM, addressability, a professional role, which you mentioned the
other day)...    (02)

http://www.welchco.com/03/00050/61/02/08/1201.HTM#0001    (03)

Rod    (04)