[ba-ohs-talk] Fwd: [jxtaSpaces] Rete for tuplespace?

There's a huge win for OHS if ways are found to seamlessly integrate
business rules into the infrastructure.  This is starting to look like a
candidate. I blogged this subject at http://www.nexist.org/wiki/User0Blog    (01)

Jack    (02)

>To: discuss@jxtaspaces.jxta.org
>From: Jack Park <jackpark@thinkalong.com>
>

>Bob McWhirter posted a message on xml-dev that included this URL:
>http://drools.org/index.html
>
>The subject was something about "Tuplesphere" to which I had replied
>mentioning jxtaSpaces, to which he replied with that, hinting that there
>might be a fit between Rete (his BSD-licensed Java implementation) and
>tuplespaces.
>
>In my version of jxtaSpaces, I added a simple first order logic
>interpreter for doing pattern matching. Rete might be better.
>
>If Rete could be combined with tuplespace, then the door is wide open to
>allowing business rules to run against coordination space, keeping
>everything running according to the rules in a seamless fashion.
>
>Comments welcome.
>Jack    (03)

XML Topic Maps: Creating and Using Topic Maps for the Web.
Addison-Wesley, ISBN 0-201-74960-2.    (04)

NexistWiki
http://www.nexist.org/wiki/    (05)