[ba-ohs-talk] Leo Literate Programming

I "blogged" this at my NexistWiki weblog.
I am of the opinion that this is a very important project, one worth
looking at carefully.    (01)

http://sourceforge.net/projects/leo/
and the project's home page (worth visiting!)
http://personalpages.tds.net/~edream/front.html    (02)

       Leo is a programmer's editor and a flexible browser for projects,
programs, classes or data. Leo clarifies design, coding, debugging, testing
and maintenance.
       Leo is an outlining editor. Outlines clarify the big picture while
providing unlimited space for details.
       Leo is a       literate programming tool, compatible with
    noweb and      CWEB. Leo enhances any text-based programming
language, from assembly language and C to Java, Python and XML.
       Leo is also a data organizer. A single Leo outline can generate
complex data spanning many different files. Leo has been used to manage web
sites.
       Leo is a project manager. Leo provides multiple views of a project
within a single outline. Leo naturally represents tasks that remain
up-to-date.
       Leo is fully scriptable using  Python and saves its files in  XML
format.
       Leo is portable. Leo.py is 100% pure Python and will run on any
platform supporting    Python and     Tk/tcl, including Windows, Linux
and MacOS X. Leo.exe runs on any Windows platform.
       Leo is         Open Software, distributed under the   Python
License.    (03)

What's extremely interesting to me is that Leo looks like a really powerful
tool, one worth looking at in terms of components in an OHS.    (04)

Cheers
Jack    (05)

XML Topic Maps: Creating and Using Topic Maps for the Web.
Addison-Wesley, ISBN 0-201-74960-2.    (06)

http://www.nexist.org/wiki/User0Blog    (07)