[ba-ohs-talk] Thanks for Correcting the Record

Shinya,    (01)

Thanks very much for your help on this.  There is a lot to do adding
intelligence to daily working information, as explained in POIMS...    (02)

http://www.welchco.com/03/00050/01/09/01/02/00030.HTM#2300    (03)

...and set out in eight (8) steps for a new way of working listed on
001219....    (04)

http://www.welchco.com/sd/08/00101/02/00/12/19/071408.HTM#4W4L    (05)

An example using the eight (8) steps is a recent discussion on 020820
about a new way of working advocated by Doug Engelbart....    (06)

http://www.welchco.com/sd/08/00101/02/02/08/20/004914.HTM    (07)

Working through these issues leaves less time for other important
tasks, so your assistance in this case is greatly appreciated.    (08)

By copy to the OHS/DKR group I a commending your initiative on
advancing Doug's agenda.    (09)

Rod    (010)