[ba-ohs-talk] WebQuestMapper, QuestMap in applet form

I constructed an applet using code from a topic map project I built
earlier.  The applet is a kind of reconstruction of QuestMap, called
WebQuestMapper Lite (Lite because it is built with Java's AWT rather than
Swing so that it can run under old browsers).  There's still lots to do to
finish it, including adding a Jabber chat client and a few other things
(like scroll/pan, delete, etc), but it's running and, based on the open
source mantra, publish early, publish often, it's up and available.    (01)

Play with it at http://www.nexist.org/WebQuestMapper.html    (02)

Download the distribution at http://www.nexist.org/wqm/    (03)

The project is licensed with the Academic Free License, very Apache-ish,
but with an added termination clause that deals with patents.    (04)

Enjoy, and let me know if you play with it (or maybe fix some of the bugs ;o)    (05)

Cheers
Jack    (06)

XML Topic Maps: Creating and Using Topic Maps for the Web.
Addison-Wesley, ISBN 0-201-74960-2.    (07)

http://www.nexist.org/wiki/User0Blog    (08)