Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Fwd: [helium] Re: LSA, clustering and spring-graphs

Thanks for pointing us out Jack.    (01)

Just so people know, the website is not done yet. It's not due
until the 20th of December (or the 13 depending on how you look
at it) and our automated build process keeps chewing up the
website. If you find weirdness on the web pages you might try our
staging site:    (02)

   http://helium.knownspace.org/testsite/    (03)

All content and all code is very much subject to change at the
moment. We are in that crazy end of the semester push.    (04)

The links to the wiki and mailing list archives will provide you
with the most info. The wiki is quickly becoming out of date
though.    (05)

Any comments you may have (which we'd welcome) please either send
to me or to this list. If we put them on the helium list right
now people will probably pop.    (06)

On Fri, 6 Dec 2002, Jack Park wrote:    (07)

--
Chris Dent  <cdent@burningchrome.com>  http://www.burningchrome.com/~cdent/
"If you assume that there is an instinct for freedom, that there are