Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Fwd: [helium] Re: LSA, clustering and spring-graphs

On Fri, 6 Dec 2002, Chris Dent wrote:    (01)

> Just so people know, the website is not done yet. It's not due
> until the 20th of December (or the 13 depending on how you look
> at it) and our automated build process keeps chewing up the
> website. If you find weirdness on the web pages you might try our
> staging site:
>
>    http://helium.knownspace.org/testsite/    (02)

The content at    (03)

   http://helium.knownspace.org/    (04)

should now be up to date.    (05)

The application available for webstart download does some very
rudimentary LSA clustering of the messages currently in the pool.
See    (06)

  http://helium.knownspace.org/user/    (07)

for some user documentation if you are interested.    (08)

--
Chris Dent  <cdent@burningchrome.com>  http://www.burningchrome.com/~cdent/
"If you assume that there is an instinct for freedom, that there are