RE: [ba-ohs-talk] Mobile HyperScope?

Mike:    (01)

Indeed out of the bag. This project is unannounced not because it's
top-secret, but rather because it's feature-incomplete. I've already
started shopping it around a bit seeking early feedback.    (02)

If you're interested in taking a preliminary look at a browser-based
outliner, feel free to check it out online: http://www.dynamiclist.com/    (03)

It's usable, stable, and password-protected. Moving from Alpha to Beta
will take a couple more months of development.    (04)

Michael    (05)