RE: [ba-ohs-talk] Fenfire, RDF (re "Towards a Standard Graph-Based...")

> http://www.eekim.com/ohs/papers/graphmodel/#hid5B includes:
> "the complicated syntax would likely be a barrier to using RDF as a
> general data modeling language."    (01)

Thanks for the ref.
On this issue I'd use the analogy of the patient that goes to the doctor and
says, "It hurts when I do this*", the doctor replies "then don't do that*".
The syntax is primarily there for machine interpretation, so whenever
possible leave it to the machine. Tools like Isaviz give a graphic
interface, and the APIs (Jena, Redfoot etc) allow you to get at it
programmatically - copy & paste helps avoid having to do things from
scratch.    (02)

* strange physical contortion    (03)

> > Ideagraph [3]    (04)

Now on version 0.5.3.1 and counting...    (05)

Cheers,
Danny.    (06)